Decamp for some contemplation and reflection and join us as we get stranded on St Mary’s Island on Saturday 28th April 2018.
An afternoon to rest, reflect and get inspired. To ditch some of the cluttering and make space for new beginnings. Meditation, compassion, and courageous conversations with afternoon-tea.
Be at the lighthouse on the 28th of April 2018 between 12 and 12.15pm before the tide comes in, we finish at 18.00pm when the tide is out again.
Feedback from this day:
- The power of vulnerability that we accessed in the last creative exercise speaks volumes. Thank you for a Heart Focussed day.
- An amazing afternoon. I am grateful for this opportunity. I have appreciated the space to think and be, as well as the thought provoking information. I also loved the scones and even the seals.
- I said I did not know what to expect. But reflecting on my experience of today it has been powerful and beautiful. Helping my journey of self-discovery and believing in my own abilities. Thank you both so much.
- Fully met my expectations, may have surpassed them. Love the mix of wisdom and practice, indoors and outdoors, group and individual. Awesome
- Do this again please so I can come back. Am tired and thoughtful but in a good way
- I feel I shared a little of myself but will go home and use the experience to challenge and know myself on a deeper level.
- Had an amazing day in peaceful surroundings. I have enjoyed learning new ideas from Rising Strong and I feel like the meditations have renewed my practice and I will try to continue them. I felt nervous to begin with but half way through noticed a sense of being accepted in what I was sharing. Thank you .
- Just what I needed today. Calm reflection and inspiration.
Booking for half or whole day retreat
To book on a retreat, please use the pay pal account or email me for other options.