- Insight North East is a meditation group based in Whitley Bay people come together to Meditate on Wednesday evenings
- Mindfulness for wellbeing Thursday eve sessions in Monkseaton where people with different levels of experience come together to practice mindfulness and self-compassion in Monkseaton 94a Front Street from 7-8pm
- https://www.stationmasterscentre.org/home is also home to the Yoga Station in Whitley Bay
The Dalai Lama and the Atlas of emotions. If we can navigate our emotions with grace, then we have more of a chance to remain in a state of calmness. The result is a fascinating online Atlas of Emotions, a 21st century tool for anyone wanting to name and understand their emotions.
Trauma and Compassion BPS section Transpersonal Psychology
Female enlightenment Dakini power
Mindfulness when you are deaf, a link to another WordPress blog post
The Daring Way (Brené Brown) Emanate development
Supervision for mindfulness teachers https://www.bangor.ac.uk/mindfulness/documents/Supervisionfinalpublished.pdf
Buddhist Films BAFF
- Paying attention to what is happening while it is happening (mindfulness), looking after the meditator and uprising difficult emotions is compassion and recognizing when what is happening is happening is Insight meditation. Insight is necessary for liberation, mindfulness on its own is not enough. video Rob Nairn
- School voor Zijnsoriëntatie Utrecht
When under threat you trigger your barriers and falseness, this is contrary to authenticity. The nature and Value of Social Safeness.