Events; Summer schedule
Silent retreat Day https://insightnortheast.com/2019/06/03/new-insightnortheast-day-retreats/ & meditationatthecoast will host a silent retreat day: Our next retreat Insight Dialogue will take place on Sunday the 15th of September in Seaton Sluice from 10AM – 4PM, this retreat is for more experienced meditators who want to explore mindfulness in interaction with other people.
- 12th October, 9th November and 14th December 2019, trilogy at St Mary’s Lighthouse retreat Stranded at the Lighthouse, these dates can be booked separately or as a sequence. Read previous experiences of participants: St Mary’s Re-Treat (Feedback)
- 7th September workshop “Self-Compassion; what is it and how does it feel” at the Newcastle Meditation Centre from 13.00 – 16.00 pm
- Thursday 26th of September Waddington Lecture: Self-compassion…. what is it and how does it feel…? Durham 6 – 7.30pm waddingtoncentre.co.uk/news
- Thursday’s drop in session 7 – 8pm Mindfulness and compassion drop in at Monkseaton (Fun little Foodies) 94a Front street, last Juli session on 18th. Back on the 8th of August; gather in front of the Rendez Vous for a mindfulness session on the beach.
- Mindfulness based 8-week MBCT Course (MBCT) group starts Wednesday 18th of September 2019 at the Meditation Centre Newcastle from 5.30PM – 7.30PM.
- Mindful Self-compassion (MSC) 8 week course starts Friday 20th of September 2019 at the Meditation Centre Newcastle from 5PM – 7.30PM.
- Mindfulness Circle on the last Sunday of the month at the Newcastle Meditation Centre from 2 – 4pm. An opportunity to practice with others and reflect on own practice. https://newcastlemeditation.com/ next circle is Sunday 30th June. There will be no circle in July & August. We start after the summer on Sunday 29th of September.